- Now consultation tyre labelling regulation 07/11/2017
- Netherlands again invites European Commission to sharpen the tyre limits. 07/11/2017
- Annual Meeting POLIS 06/01/2017
- Dutch government pleas for stricter tyre limits 02/12/2016
- Speed network session Better Tyres Milan 15/11/2016
- Rotterdam signed the declaration 15/11/2016
- Presentation Declaration in Ljubljana 02/04/2016
- Presentation Declaration at EEF Utrecht 02/04/2016
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Until the 1st of January a public consulation is open on the tyre labelling scheme. This can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/info/consultations/public-consultation-evaluation-and-review-eu-tyres-labelling-scheme_en Eurocities working group noise delivered input during the first version of the tyre labelling regulation.
The 14th of July 2017, the Netherlands ministry of Infrastucture and Environment sent a letter with a background document ‘Tyres in Europe’ to 4 director generals in Brussels. The ministry is keen on more strict tyre limits for many reasons, … Continue reading
The Annual Meeting of POLIS was hosted by the municipality of Rotterdam. During that meeting Ms Lidewij Ongering (Secretary General of the Dutch ministry of Infrastructure and Environment) promoted the Better Tyres in her presentation. During the 2-day meeting the … Continue reading
The Dutch ministry of Infrastructure and Environment has proposed to strengthen the limit values for tyres. The proposal was presented to the European Commission and to the UNECE. For more information, see here.
Last week, on 7 November 2016 the vice-mayor of Rotterdam, Mr Pex Langenberg, has signed the declaration on Best Tyres. This was announced during the Dutch National Congress on Noise, Vibrations and Air Quality (GTL). During this congress it was … Continue reading
On 21 April the Declaration on Best Tyres will be presented at the spring meeting of Working Group Noise in Ljubljana. For more information click here.
On 7 April 2016 the Declaration on Better Tyres will be presented at the EUROCITIES Environmental Forum in Utrecht.